Click to dance!
Buy my coloring book WINGS OF DANCE! Click HERE!
COPYRIGHT NICOLE FLORIAN - All the works on this blog are my original works
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- 1/2 cup Hugs
- 4 teaspoons Kisses
- 4 cups Love
- 1 cup Special Holiday Cheer
- 3 teaspoons Christmas Spirits
- 2 cups Goodwill Toward Man
- 1 Sprig of Mistletoe
- 1 medium-size bag of Christmas Snowflakes (the regular kind won't do!)
- Hugs, kisses, smiles and love until consistent.
- Blend in holiday cheer, peace on earth, Christmas spirits and good will toward men.
- Use the mixture to fill a large, warm heart, where it can be stored for a lifetime, (it never goes bad!).
- Serve as desired under mistletoe, sprinkled liberally with special Christmas Snowflakes.
- It is especially good when accompanied by Christmas family get-togethers.
- Serve to one and all - and have a very, Merry Christmas!